Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
The course is organized around seven problems:
1. Analyzing the market for a service;
2. Costing and pricing;
3. Network design and scheduling;
4. Controlling congestion and pollution;
5. Transport as a tool to shape, and be shaped by, land use;
6. Investment evaluation;
7. and Public-private partnerships and the regulation of private carriers.
Examples are drawn from both urban and intercity passenger and freight transportation.
Five of the classes are lectures and the remaining 19 are case discussions.
Prerequisites: Some exposure to microeconomics is assumed.
This course is scheduled on Mondays and Wednesdays at HKS in Rubenstein 306 (R306 classroom is part of the recent HKS construction and can be accessed via the third-floor hallway).
Please see the draft shopping schedule.
Additional meetings: optional Friday reviews: 8:45 am – 10:00 am, Wexner 330.