Eligibility Requirements for Financial Aid
All students should review the GSD's policy for satisfactory progress. In order to be eligible for, and to maintain financial aid, students must also:
- Satisfy academic degree requirements
- Attend at least half-time
- Not be in default on a federal student loan
- Not have withdrawn from at least 50% of credits attempted and completed requirements for graduation within 150% of the normal time allotted for students in the same program
- Comply with all requests related to federal verification for quality controls
- Promptly provide required aid documentation, including tax returns, loan borrower’s interviews, etc. as requested.
- Maintain Satisfactory Progress (See below).
Students must maintain satisfactory progress to maintain their financial aid. Satisfactory progress is described by the GSD Registrar. 学生们 who reach dismissal level, as defined by the 注册员, are considered not making satisfactory progress, and may be placed on financial aid warning, or they may lose their eligibility for financial aid.
The warning status is only for one enrollment period, and students must improve their status (as determined by the 注册员) by the end of that period, or they will lose their aid eligibility.
Appeals and Probation
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Restoring Aid Eligibility
Once a student has improved their status, as described on the GSD 等级 page, financial aid eligibility will be restored.