An open access policy for scholarly articles was adopted by vote of the Harvard Graduate School of Design faculty on March 30, 2011, in keeping with its commitment to the dissemination of the fruits of its research and scholarship as widely as possible. (See 全文 of the policy.)
Participating in the Open Access Policy
学院 participating in the GSD Open Access Policy should incorporate the following into their workflow with respect to scholarly articles:
- 存款 an electronic copy of the author's final version of each scholarly article in the 短跑 repository no later than the date of publication or designate a proxy to make such deposits.
- Amend the publisher's agreement, as needed, to retain the necessary copyright. Obtain amendment form by logging in with Harvard ID and PIN.
Opting out of the Open Access Policy
- 学院 may choose to opt out of the GSD Open Access Policy by requesting waivers. Waivers will be granted automatically, upon request, on an article-by-article basis.
- To request a waiver, faculty should use the online Waiver Generator and log in with Harvard ID and PIN.
Scope of the Open Access Policy
- Applies only to scholarly articles.
- Applies to articles authored or co-authored by GSD faculty and completed after March 30, 2011 (except for articles for which the faculty member entered into an incompatible licensing or assignment agreement before that date).
500 Internal Server Error- 网赌网址-app下载
Internal Server Error
该 server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.Open Access Policy Guidelines from the Office for Scholarly Communications (OSC).
- Model Open Access Policy includes annotations with explanations that may be helpful. 该 language of the Model Open Access Policy is similar to the language of the GSD Open Access Policy.
Harvard Open Access 资源
短跑, the University’s central, open-access repository.
Open Access FAQ (from Harvard Kennedy School)
该 Frances Loeb Library facilitates implementation of the GSD Open Access Policy, with Sarah Dickinson serving as a liaison to the OSC.
问题 may be directed to Sarah Dickinson, 研究 and Instruction Services librarian, at (617) 496-1332.