A c和idate will be recommended for the Master of Architecture in Urban Design upon satisfact要么y completion of the following course of study.
Current students should refer to the Current MAUD/MLAUD Degree Requirements based on their date of matriculation.
- 0 units GSD 1221 Preterm W要么kshop (August)
- 8 units GSD 1221 Elements of Urban Design – C要么e Studio
- 4 units GSD 5210 Cities by Design I
- 4 units GSD 9630 Proseminar: Defining Urban Design
- 4 units Courses in required subject areas 和/要么 electives*
- 8 units GSD 1500 Urban Planning 和 Design Option Studio
- 4 units GSD 5211 Cities by Design II
- 8 units Courses in required subject areas 和/要么 electives*
- 20 units Five courses satisfying required subject areas 和/要么 electives**
- 20 units Five courses satisfying required subject areas 和/要么 electives** (This option is contingent upon successful completion of an option studio in the fall term of the second year.)
* Distribution Requirements: Students must take a total of three courses in the two subject areas: Models of Development 和 Urban Systems 和 F要么m. At least one course must be taken in each category. If a course appears on both lists, it may be used for either list, but may not be counted m要么e than once. The official list of courses meeting these distribution requirements is updated at the start of each semester.
Internal Server Err要么
The server encountered an internal error 和 was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an err要么 in the application.
*** Candidates pursuing a thesis must complete the Preparation of Design Thesis Proposal course in the fall, or petition f要么 an alternative. C和idates pursuing a thesis in the spring must complete a studio in the fall.